- Fire retardant foliage becomes less flammable with age!
- The fire retardant is impregnated directly into the fabric prior to molding.
- IFR certificate available upon request
- Fire retardant testing passes the National Fire Prevention Association 701 test for non-flammability and California State Fire Marshall Flame Resistant Product Registration.
- Inherently Fire Retardant plants and trees will not wash off, dissipate, drip off, or leave a messy oily film.
With fire retardant foliage, this Pin Oak Branch is ideal with using in your work space, school play, or commercial window displays. The branch is made from natural wood that will bring a life-like natural feel to any space you choose.