- Durable Cast Iron and Wood Construction
- Hardened Powder Coat Finish in Antique Bronze for Years of Beauty
- Easy to Follow Assembly Instructions and Product Care Information
- Stainless Steel or Brass Assembly Hardware
- Fade, Chip and Crack Resistant
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Other Items Available in Collection
- Oakland Living recommends their products be covered to protect them when not in use. To preserve the beauty and finish of the metal products, they recommend applying an epoxy clear coat once a year. Their iron products will eventually rust when exposed to the elements.
Cast iron and wood are a delightful pair in the Oakland Living Mississippi Cast Iron and Wood Back Arm Bench available at Artificial Plants and Trees. Decorative cast iron decorates the seatback with gothic and lattice patterns, and is fashioned into regal arm rests and bench legs. The wood and cast iron will resist the effects of harsh weather for years and years. Order today!
- Dimensions: 31Hx50Wx25D inches