- Fire retardant foliage becomes less flammable with age!
- The fire retardant is impregnated directly into the fabric prior to molding.
- IFR certificate available upon request
- Fire retardant testing passes the National Fire Prevention Association 701 test for non-flammability and California State Fire Marshall Flame Resistant Product Registration.
- Inherently Fire Retardant plants and trees will not wash off, dissipate, drip off, or leave a messy oily film.
The 24 two toned green leaves on this fire resistant branch make it a popular decorating piece. This 34 inch Fiddle Leaf branch adds natural looking green beauty to any space.