- Fire retardant foliage becomes less flammable with age!
- The fire retardant is impregnated directly into the fabric prior to molding.
- IFR certificate available upon request
- Fire retardant testing passes the National Fire Prevention Association 701 test for non-flammability and California State Fire Marshall Flame Resistant Product Registration.
- Inherently Fire Retardant plants and trees will not wash off, dissipate, drip off, or leave a messy oily film.
The 438 delicate, green leaves on this 29 inch Podocarpus Branch will add color and life to any arrangement or window display. The beautiful green and fire retardant qualities of this branch will have you buying more.