- Fire retardant foliage becomes less flammable with age!
- The fire retardant is impregnated directly into the fabric prior to molding.
- IFR certificate available upon request
- Fire retardant testing passes the National Fire Prevention Association 701 test for non-flammability and California State Fire Marshall Flame Resistant Product Registration.
- Inherently Fire Retardant plants and trees will not wash off, dissipate, drip off, or leave a messy oily film.
This bold greens used in this 31 inch Bo Ficus Branch will bring the lively colors of outside inside. This branch is inherently fire retardant and perfect for office, school, and church use.