- Fire retardant foliage becomes less flammable with age!
- The fire retardant is impregnated directly into the fabric prior to molding.
- IFR certificate available upon request
- Fire retardant testing passes the National Fire Prevention Association 701 test for non-flammability and California State Fire Marshall Flame Resistant Product Registration.
- Inherently Fire Retardant plants and trees will not wash off, dissipate, drip off, or leave a messy oily film.
The vibrant red hues of this fire resistant 34 inch Cordyline Branch add an instant pop of color and freshness to your already existing arrangements or one you are wishing to build. This branch is safe to use in residential and commercial settings.