- Not for use in installations with long periods of direct exposed sunlight.
- The fire retardant is impregnated directly into the fabric prior to molding.
- IFR certificate available upon request
- Fire retardant testing passes the National Fire Prevention Association 701 test for non-flammability and California State Fire Marshall Flame Resistant Product Registration.
- Inherently Fire Retardant plants and trees will not wash off, dissipate, drip off, or leave a messy oily film.
Let this 20 x 20 Boxwood Mat add natural looking beauty and color in your home or office. This artificial, plastic mat is made inherently fire resistant and with Limited UV Protection making it a great option for an outdoor space with limited sunlight.