- Durable cast iron construction
- Hardened powder coat finish in antique bronze for years of beauty
- Easy to follow assembly instructions and product care information
- Metal hardware
- Fade, chip and crack resistant
- Oakland Living recommends their products be covered to protect them when not in use. To preserve the beauty and finish of the metal products, they recommend applying an epoxy clear coat once a year. Their iron products will eventually rust when exposed to the elements.
Warm up your deck or patio with the Oakland Living Antique Bronze Feast Chimenea. This stunningly elegant outdoor fire house has been finished with a bronze powder coat that glistens in the sun. A grill half way up the Chimenea allows you to cook up burgers, hotdogs, and smores easily.