- Rust free cast aluminum construction
- Hardened powder coat finish in antique bronze for years of beauty
- Easy to follow assembly instructions and product care information
- No hardware needed for assembly or use
- Fade, chip and crack resistant
- Oakland Living recommends their products be covered to protect them when not in use. To preserve the beauty and finish of the metal products, they recommend applying an epoxy clear coat once a year. Their iron products will eventually rust when exposed to the elements.
Class up your front stoop with the Oakland Living Antique Bronze Mississippi Cast Aluminum Doormat. The central oval features a woven pattern which is then surrounded by decorative swirls. This metal piece of garden decor is powder coated to make it fade, chip, and crack resistant.