- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting. Wicker can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Aluminum frames have no joints to weaken or pull apart. They will not rust, warp or split. Furniture is easy to move around.
- Lloyd/Flanders is the original all weather wicker! Lloyd Loom wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
- Lloyd Flanders Premium Cloud Cushioning: Lloyd Flanders has upgraded their cushions to be truly outdoor cushioning on all of their furniture. The cushions are supportive yet comfortable and they will stand up to outdoor use for years. They construct their cushions from multiple layers of 100 percent polyester fiber. The cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and do not mildew. Lloyd Flanders uses Sunbrella Fabrics and other outdoor fabric brands to decorate their amazing outdoor cushions.
Spread out on the Lloyd/Flanders Reflections Wicker Cushion Outdoor Chair & Half, or slide over and make room for a friend. Either way, it's so comfortable, with it's well-designed frame and soft cushions. This is a great alternative to a loveseat if you have limited space. And don't worry about it fading due to weather. It's designed to keep it's shape and luster through rain, wind, snow, and heat. Don't wait; order yours from Artificial Plants and Trees now!
- Outside Dimensions: 35Hx44Wx35D inches
- Seat Height Without Cushion: 13 inches
- Arm Height: 25 inches