- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting. Wicker can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Aluminum frames have no joints to weaken or pull apart. They will not rust, warp or split. Furniture is easy to move around.
- Lloyd/Flanders is the original all weather wicker! Lloyd Loom wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
- Lloyd Flanders Premium Cloud Cushioning: Lloyd Flanders has upgraded their cushions to be truly outdoor cushioning on all of their furniture. The cushions are supportive yet comfortable and they will stand up to outdoor use for years. They construct their cushions from multiple layers of 100 percent polyester fiber. The cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and do not mildew. Lloyd Flanders uses Sunbrella Fabrics and other outdoor fabric brands to decorate their amazing outdoor cushions.
Formal yet so comfortable, the Lloyd/Flanders Reflections Wicker Cushion Outdoor Dining Chair is a great choice for those trying to create a casually elegant ambiance on the patio. The rounded edges and cushioned seat speak for themselves, but also note that the wicker finish is made to be virtually impenetrable to moisture. Your patio chairs will hold up beautifully through all kinds of weather, so order yours from Artificial Plants and Trees!
- Outside Dimensions: 35Hx29.5Wx28D inches
- Seat Height Without Cushion: 14 inches
- Arm Height: 26 inches