- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting. Wicker can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Aluminum frames have no joints to weaken or pull apart. They will not rust, warp or split. Furniture is easy to move around.
- Lloyd/Flanders is the original all weather wicker! Lloyd Loom wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
- Lloyd Flanders Premium Cloud Cushioning: Lloyd Flanders has upgraded their cushions to be truly outdoor cushioning on all of their furniture. The cushions are supportive yet comfortable and they will stand up to outdoor use for years. They construct their cushions from multiple layers of 100 percent polyester fiber. The cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and do not mildew. Lloyd Flanders uses Sunbrella Fabrics and other outdoor fabric brands to decorate their amazing outdoor cushions.
See how well wicker, glass and aluminum work together by ordering the Lloyd/Flanders Weekend Retreat Wicker Cocktail Table from Artificial Plants and Trees. This table will be the perfect centerpiece as you serve drinks to your company. It's just the right height, is easy to wipe down between servings, and it looks great, too! What more could you ask for? Bring yours home today!
- Outside Dimensions:18Hx42.5Wx24.5D inches