- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting. Wicker can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Aluminum frames have no joints to weaken or pull apart. They will not rust, warp or split. Furniture is easy to move around.
- Lloyd/Flanders is the original all weather wicker! Lloyd Loom wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
- Lloyd Flanders Premium Cloud Cushioning: Lloyd Flanders has upgraded their cushions to be truly outdoor cushioning on all of their furniture. The cushions are supportive yet comfortable and they will stand up to outdoor use for years. They construct their cushions from multiple layers of 100 percent polyester fiber. The cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and do not mildew. Lloyd Flanders uses Sunbrella Fabrics and other outdoor fabric brands to decorate their amazing outdoor cushions.
There is so much you can do with a wicker chair like the Lloyd/Flanders Elements Wicker Cushion Armless Lounge Chair available at Artificial Plants and Trees. If you love the look and ease of an armless lounge chair, use it on its own. Or, fit it together with other sectional pieces to create a customary seating arrangement that fits your needs perfectly. The ample cushioning and durable wicker finish will serve you well, no matter what you do. Order yours today!
- Outside Dimensions: 29H x 30.5W x 32.5D inches
- Seat Height Without Cushion: 12.25 inches