- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting. Wicker can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Aluminum frames have no joints to weaken or pull apart. They will not rust, warp or split. Furniture is easy to move around.
- Lloyd/Flanders is the original all weather wicker! Lloyd Loom wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
- Lloyd Flanders Premium Cloud Cushioning: Lloyd Flanders has upgraded their cushions to be truly outdoor cushioning on all of their furniture. The cushions are supportive yet comfortable and they will stand up to outdoor use for years. They construct their cushions from multiple layers of 100 percent polyester fiber. The cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and do not mildew. Lloyd Flanders uses Sunbrella Fabrics and other outdoor fabric brands to decorate their amazing outdoor cushions.
There is a Scandinavian simplicity about the design of the Lloyd/Flanders Elements Wicker Dining Arm Chair with Stainless Steel Arms, and it's a look that is just perfect for your contemporary patio. A set of these provides modern elegance around the patio dining table, and their appeal is bolstered by the durable design made to withstand all kinds of weather. Order yours today from Artificial Plants and Trees!
- Outside Dimensions: 34.5Hx20.25Wx24D inches
- Seat Height Without Cushion: 18.75 inches
- Arm Height: 25.5 inches