- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting. Wicker can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Aluminum frames have no joints to weaken or pull apart. They will not rust, warp or split. Furniture is easy to move around.
- Lloyd/Flanders is the original all weather wicker! Lloyd Loom wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
- Lloyd Flanders Premium Cloud Cushioning: Lloyd Flanders has upgraded their cushions to be truly outdoor cushioning on all of their furniture. The cushions are supportive yet comfortable and they will stand up to outdoor use for years. They construct their cushions from multiple layers of 100 percent polyester fiber. The cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and do not mildew. Lloyd Flanders uses Sunbrella Fabrics and other outdoor fabric brands to decorate their amazing outdoor cushions.
As you design a sectional that's perfect for your patio entertaining needs, take a good look at the Lloyd/Flanders Elements Wicker Cushion Sectional available at Artificial Plants and Trees. This will be the coziest corner on the deck, with thick and soft cushions on either side. Of course, it looks beautiful on its own too, so feel free to use it as a unique wicker patio chair. The smooth wicker finish and solid steel frame are made to resist the elements, so don't give a second thought to wear and tear. Order today!
- Outside Dimensions: 29.5Hx32.5Wx32.5D inches
- Seat Height Without Cushion: 12.25 inches
- Arm Height: 24.25 inches