- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting. Wicker can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Aluminum frames have no joints to weaken or pull apart. They will not rust, warp or split. Furniture is easy to move around.
- Lloyd/Flanders is the original all weather wicker! Lloyd Loom wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
- Lloyd Flanders Premium Cloud Cushioning: Lloyd Flanders has upgraded their cushions to be truly outdoor cushioning on all of their furniture. The cushions are supportive yet comfortable and they will stand up to outdoor use for years. They construct their cushions from multiple layers of 100 percent polyester fiber. The cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and do not mildew. Lloyd Flanders uses Sunbrella Fabrics and other outdoor fabric brands to decorate their amazing outdoor cushions.
Casual elegance is a great way to go when you're furnishing the patio, and the Lloyd/Flanders Elements Wicker Cushion Left Arm Lounge is a wonderful example. The contemporary design is clean, yet the wicker construction gives it a distinct warmth. Nestled in the high-pile chair cushions, you won't have a care in the world. Especially when you consider your chair is made to sustain the effects of harsh weather for many years. Use this right arm chair on it's own, or as one piece of a larger sectional!
- Outside Dimensions: 29Hx32.5Wx32.5D inches
- Seat Height Without Cushion: 12.25 inches
- Arm Height: 24.25 inches